Due to the growth in Marlborough we find that we now require additional staffing resources, therefore we are seeking an Intermediate Civil Engineer (5 years post graduate experience) with New Zealand experience.
Ideally you will be enthusiastic, competent and possess a problem solving attitude along with excellent communication skills. 3D and CAD skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Civil, basic geotechnical and wastewater field investigations
- Roading and civil services including 3 waters
- Preparation of design and drawings in relation to residential and commercial site development, earthworks, civil, foreshore structures, coastal protection, landfill, water storage, hydrology etc
- Liaison with and advice to clients and employees of the company
- Engineering design, planning, cost estimates, reports
- Specifications, contract documentation and project management
- Ensuring technical quality and completion on schedule and within budget
- Implementation of project plans and co-ordination of multi discipline projects
Remuneration will be based on experience and competency.
We are a diverse employer and provide a flexible working environment.
If this position sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply or to request a full job description and learn about the benefits Smart Alliances Ltd can offer, please contact the Practice Manager email@example.com Phone +0064 3 579 6211
This is a permanent full time position
Applications close on Friday 29th June
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa