One of our wonderful administrators is leaving Marlborough, therefore we are seeking a Receptionist/Administrator with a positive and fun outlook to replace her within our business support team.
This is a busy and varied front desk position which involves general reception and administration tasks including but not limited to: answering phones, greeting clients, filing, creation of projects within our project management software, assisting with invoicing and debtor management and providing general administration support to the entire team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A commitment to outstanding customer service
• An excellent telephone/front desk manner
• A high level of initiative and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• A sound knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• An enthusiastic attitude and sense of humour
• Experience with Xero would be advantageous
This is a full-time position 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you. To apply or to request a full job description and learn about the benefits Smart Alliances Ltd can offer, please contact the Practice Manager email@example.com or phone 03 579 6211
Applications close Friday 27th July 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.