Based on their local knowledge and attention to detail the Smart Alliances team has built a reputation for gaining positive consent decisions with practical and reasonable conditions. The team provides a comprehensive professional resource management and environmental planning service package. They manage plan change applications and undertake due diligence reporting on planning matters for property purchasers. On their clients’ behalf they liaise and negotiate with submitters and other relevant parties to gain positive outcomes. They regularly prepare and present expert planning and engineering evidence at council and Environment Court hearings.
The team undertake a wide range of projects including:
- Water Take and Use Resource Consents
- Assessments of Environment Effects and associated resource consent applications
- Residential and commercial development
- Air emissions
- Water permits
- Land use and soil assessments
- Marine farms
- Coastal permits for moorings, jetties and boatsheds
- Forestry development and harvesting.