Due to the growth in Marlborough we find that we now require additional staffing resources, therefore we are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer (10 years post graduate experience) ideally CPEng or equivalent with New Zealand experience.
Ideally you will be enthusiastic, competent and possess a problem solving attitude along with excellent communication skills. 3D and CAD skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Civil, basic geotechnical and wastewater field investigations
- Roading and civil services including 3 waters
- Preparation of design and drawings in relation to residential and commercial site development, earthworks, civil, foreshore structures, coastal protection, landfill, water storage, hydrology etc
- Engineering design, planning, cost estimates, reports
- Specifications, contract documentation and project management
- Ensuring technical quality and completion on schedule and within budget
- Liaison with and advice to clients and employees of the company
- Implementation of project plans and co-ordination of multi discipline projects
The Senior Civil Engineer will provide assistance to the Directors in the management of the team, while pursuing the growth opportunities in the region and mentoring the younger staff.
Remuneration will be based on experience and competency.
We are a diverse employer and provide a flexible working environment.
If this position sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply or to request a full job description and learn about the benefits Smart Alliances Ltd can offer, please contact the Practice Manager email@example.com Phone +0064 3 579 6211
This is a permanent full time position
Applications close on Friday 29th June
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa