Due to the growth in Marlborough we find that we now require additional staffing resources, therefore we are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer (10 years post graduate experience) ideally CPEng or equivalent with New Zealand experience.
Ideally you will be enthusiastic, competent and possess a problem solving attitude along with excellent communication skills. CAD skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Conducting site investigations, stability assessments and testing
- Provide geotechnical reporting covering foundations, liquefaction, wastewater and stability
- Preparation of reports and specific evidence for hearings where required
- Monitoring of services in relation to residential and commercial site development, earthworks, foundations, landfill, geotechnical, slope stability, wastewater treatment and disposal.
- Organising and mentoring the team to carry out the works
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer will provide assistance to the Directors in the management of the team, while pursuing the growth opportunities in the region and mentoring the younger staff.
Remuneration will be based on experience and competency.
We are a diverse employer and provide a flexible working environment.
If this position sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply or to request a full job description and learn about the benefits Smart Alliances Ltd can offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +0064 3 579 6211
This is a permanent full time position
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa